We give sincere and honest guidance to students. Hence, we, at Eklavya, are committed to help you in choosing the right path in your journey. Here, we are going to start the Next Online Batch of IELTS on 1st July 2020.
Click on Link to register👇
Much and Many are usually used with the negative:
- There aren’t many students in the classroom. (perhaps 4 or 5 students)
- There isn’t much food in the refrigerator. ( a small amount of food)
Any + not, never, or without expresses zero:
- There aren’t any students in the classroom (zero)
- There isn’t any food in the refrigerator. It’s empty.
- He went outside without any shoes. (There are no shoes on his feet.)
- They never want to eat any vegetables or drink any milk.
Much and Many are usually not used in the affirmative:
- There are many apples in the basket. It sounds better to say…
- There are a lot of apples in the basket.
- There is much milk in the refrigerator. It sounds better to say…
There is a lot of milk in the refrigerator.